Where: Fleet Feet Maine Running, 309 Marginal Way, Portland
First Night: Tuesday, January 2rd, 2018 at 6pm
Last Night: March 29th, 2018
When: Winter Warriors meet every Tuesday and Thursday 6 pm, and Saturdays at 9 am
How Much: FREE!
Coaches: Dave Dowling, Erin Flatley, & John Rogers
Check out our 2018 Gear List to be ready to participate in this great program!
Questions? Email coach Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Join Fleet Feet Maine Running every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Morning for this FREE winter program to help motivate you to stay active in the winter time. Simply come to one of our workouts and you will automatically be entered in the program.
This program is for walkers, runners and exercise fiends. We don't care, we just want you to stay active this winter!
One rule - no whining about the weather or else we can poke fun at you :)
The program is completely FREE and includes:
- First night is on January 2nd! Get all of your questions answered and then join us for our first group run!
- FREE group workouts
- Fabulous people to work out with all winter long!
- 5 Point accrual by participating in each workout, run, or by volunteering or running certain local races - Jimmy The Greeks Frozen 4 Miler, Mid Winter Classic, Irish Road Rover 5K and Kerrymen's Pub 5K
- At the end, the one with the most points will be deemed the Winter Warrior and receive a free pair of shoes of his choice. All ties will be broken via a drawing!!!
- If you accrue at least 125 points, you will receive a Winter Warrior prize!
How do you accrue points?
Participate in any Fleet Feet Maine Running Winter Warrior workouts and runs (walkers and runners welcome). These start at Fleet Feet Maine Running at 309 Marginal Way.
Each Fleet Feet Run and designated race is valued at 5 points.
How do you join the Winter Warrior Program?
Register online here: https://www.fitvil.com/group/3401-winterwarriors2018-portland/